In an industry with an 87% failure rate we have some stunning statistics to offer anyone interested in a career in the building industry.
- We have been in business (in the same location) for over 60 years
- Our current leadership is only the 3rd generation for the company
- The average tenure of an NOD employee is 14 years.
- We have superintendents that have been with us for over 40 years
- Our seven project managers have over 190 years of combined experience.
If that isn't enough to have you excited about the possibility of working with Nickerson & O'Day, consider our benefits:
- Employer paid health insurance for NOD employees
- 7 Paid holidays per year
- 100% Employer paid profit sharing
- Life and disability insurance options
- Paid vacation
- Safety training
- Education Reimbursement
The Nickerson & O'Day team prides itself on a performance level that is unparalleled in the construction industry.
Skill - Responsibility - Integrity
It's not just a catch-phrase. It is what we strive for everyday, on every project, for every customer we have the pleasure to serve.
We are always taking applications for employment and they will remain on file with us for one year. Availability depends on job status and progress.
To apply, please download the application linked below. You may fill out the online application, download and e-mail to our office, or print and deliver in person:
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
We are always taking applications for employment and they will remain on file with us for one year. Availability depends on job status and progress. We are an equal opportunity employer.